When you are looking for baby gift items, you have so many options. However, when you are buying a gift for yourself or an expecting parent, you want your gift to be memorable. Therefore, one thoughtful option is baby memory books.
New parents often cannot grasp how fast time flies and how fast a little baby grows up. A good baby memory book will reduce their pain a little bit. Let’s take a look at some of the best baby memory books for new parents.
|Recommended Best Baby Memory Books||Key Features||Rating|
|Next Baby Memory Book w/Keepsake Box||Includes 64 easy to fill in pages, 30 milestone stickers, super cute keepsake box||4.8/5|
|Lucy Darling Baby’s First Year Memory Book||For busy mamas, floral theme, easy to fill in, spaces for 5 years despite the “First Year” title||4.8/5|
|Ronica First-Year Baby Memory Book and Baby Journal||Fun design, wonderful layout, includes pages for monthly milestones, holidays, and many more||4.8/5|
|C.R. Gibson ‘Sweet Baby’ First Five Years Memory Baby Book||Beautiful design, plenty of space to write, well-decorated pages to capture baby’s first 5 years||4.8/5|
|Tiny Gifts Baby Memory Book||Simple and elegant baby memory book, excellent baby shower gift item, Lifetime Guarantee||4.8/5|
Recommended Best Baby Memory Book Reviews
1. Next Baby Memory Book – Best Baby Memory Book With Keepsake Box
If you want a memory book to preserve and cherish your every memory of early motherhood, then this is the one for you. You will love the keepsake box that comes with this book.
This book includes 64 beautiful pages to add all the photos and details. There are also 30 baby milestone stickers for marking all the memorable little milestones. The gender-neutral design is fun and full of bright colors.
This baby memory book has different sized picture slots. So you don’t have to crop the photo to fit it in the book. However, it has a lot of pages about marriage and husband. Other than that, it offers you a lot of flexibility. The book is well organized too.
- Comes with a cute keepsake box
- Very classy illustrations
- Quite detailed
- Yet flexible
- Includes lots of stickers
- Not ideal for single moms
2. Lucy Darling Baby’s First Year Memory Book – Best Modern Baby Memory Book
If you have an artsy mind, you would love Lucy Darling Baby’s First Year Memory Book to keep mementos from pregnancy to your baby’s first year. This baby memory book is packed with all the first milestones and areas for the corresponding photos.
What we love most about this memory book is, there are lots of space for photos. It’s easy to fill in and well made. With its retro floral theme, expecting moms couldn’t wait to start filling it in.
From your baby’s favorite things to the baby’s family tree, there is a page to store every important milestone. You can even document moments that go beyond the first year. Overall, this is such an elegant memory book for new moms who love to scrapbook.
- Cute floral theme
- Lots of space for pictures
- Great format
- Limited space to write
- It has no keepsake box
3. Ronica First-Year Baby Memory Book and Baby Journal – Best Baby Journal Book
If you want a memory book to journal your baby’s precious moments instead of just adding pictures, you will love this memory book. There are 64 pages that will allow you to record major milestones and holidays from 1st to all the way to the 5th year of your baby. This book also features 12 colorful stickers.
It’s super adorable, easy to fill out, and lots of room for pictures. The best part about this memory book is the keepsake envelope that can help you hold on to the little memories.
The book itself is very nice, elegant, and detailed. It is one of the best baby memory books you will find online.
- A colorful book
- Good quality build
- Comes with a keepsake envelope
- Even though the design of the pages is gender-neutral, you might feel it suits more baby girl
4. C.R. Gibson ‘Sweet Baby’ Pink Owl First Five Years Girl Memory Baby Book – Best Baby Memory Book For Girl
Whether it’s baby journals, photo albums, or memory books, C.R. Gibson is a mom’s favorite brand.
You may not always know what to record or what to expect in the first five years of your baby girl. This memory book will guide you with all its details. It doesn’t include a lot of stickers but gives you a choice to buy additional stickers for around $5.
You will love the different designs of each page. However, it does not offer much opportunity for customization as it has stickers and details of its own. Your baby girl will have a great time reading it when she grows up.
- A very elegant book
- Quite detailed
- Great quality
- Includes a family tree page
- Enough space to add photos and details
- Not gender-neutral design
5. Tiny Gifts Baby Memory Book – Best Memory Book For Baby Shower Gifts
Are you looking for a big and colorful baby book? Then, Tiny Gifts has the perfect baby memory book for you. In addition, the well-decorated packaging with a clean-touch ink pad makes it an awesome baby shower gift for new parents.
This baby memory book includes 52 easy to fill in pages that will get the first five years of baby milestones covered. Furthermore, it has a keepsake envelope to store special keepsakes.
It is built quite well. However, you may want some more extra pages on it. Apart from that, it is a great one for the price.
- A Perfect baby shower gift item
- Cute and quite colorful
- It ha a gender-neutral deisgn
- Comes with a clean touch ink pad and a keepsake envelope
- Not a lot of extra pages
Other Best Memory Books of 2021
1. Promptly Journals Keepsake Baby Book
Want a simple yet elegant journal with lots of pages to cover the stories from pregnancy to adulthood? Then, this baby memory book might be perfect for you.
The most impressive thing about this baby memory book is this one goes all the way to 18 years. In order to cover every milestone until adulthood, this book includes 254 pages with meaningful prompts. You will love the elegant minimalist design of the book.
There is plenty of space for the photos to be pasted. In addition, it has a lot of space for extra thoughts and stories. So, for those who want to keep things recorded in detail, we highly recommend this baby memory book.
- Covers from pregnancy to 18 years
- Simple yet elegant design
- Lots of pages
- Plenty of space for writing
- Some might feel it has way too many pages
2. RubyRoo Baby First-Year Baby Memory Book
If you are looking for the best baby memory books for single moms, check out this RubyRoo’s baby memory book. However, this baby memory book works for other parents (adoptive, LGBTQ, foster, etc.) as well.
First thing first, this baby book is quite versatile and allows you to adjust a lot of things according to your wish. Other cool features include an adorable woodland theme, colorful animal graphics, room to add holidays for major religions, and more.
Memory books are actually for adults, and the visuals and colors of this book really soothe an adult eye. Overall, it is quite an affordable option.
- Features a woodland theme, ideal for a nature-loving family
- A versatile baby memory book
- The visuals are quite appealing
- Good quality and price
- May not have a lot of space for writing things
3. Pearhead First 5 Years Chevron Baby Memory Book
This one is one of the best-rated baby memory books on Amazon. So what’s the big deal about this baby memory book?
This baby memory book is well made for the price. Other cool features include 50-guided journal pages, room for a family tree, and more.
Sometimes pictures, notes, and even envelopes are not enough. You need your baby’s actual footprint or handprint. This memory book comes with the ink pad and also the place to keep it on.
In addition, it has very detailed inside with nice colors. However, you may not be happy with the picture slots. Otherwise, it is quite a well-designed book and also very organized. It’s no wonder why this is one of the most reviewed baby memory books out there.
- Inkpad to keep your baby’s print
- Quite detailed
- Good quality and elegant
- Affordable price
- Doesn’t include monthly milestones
4. AYCFIYING Baby Boy Memory Book
For expecting moms, there is nothing better than something that lets them store their precious little items. This baby book contains a keepsake box with the book to keep all the items safe.
There are 62 easy-to-fill pages decorated with adorable animals to document your thoughts and memories. Moreover, the pages are acid-free and lignin-free.
You get to include all the milestones of your precious one for the first 5 years. But, you may feel bummed about not being able to able to record month by month milestones. Otherwise, the book is well made with beautiful pages and messages.
- Comes with a quality keepsake box
- Well designed
- Great message
- Quite affordable
- It does not include monthly milestones pages
5. LovelySprouts First-Year Baby Memory Book
Are you looking for a lovely, well-designed baby memory book? Then, this baby memory book from LovelySprouts could be a good choice.
This book has a gender-neutral design and lots of photo slots with personalized space for writing. The colorful and high-quality pages have little animal printed on it. There’s also a keepsake box for storing hospital bracelets and sonogram pictures!
Even though they claim that this book has a good mix of a scrapbook, journal, and photo album, you might feel it’s more like a scrapbook and less like a journal. However, it is still great if you are buying it for an expectant mother as a baby shower gift.
- Very lively
- Beautifully decorated
- Quite organized
- Very eco-friendly
- Not many different variant photo slots available
6. As You Grow: A Modern Memory Book for Baby
If you are looking for something different than the traditional baby memory books, pick As You Grow: A Modern Memory Book for Baby. This modern, elegant book could be a timeless gift for expecting moms and their future babies.
Whether it is a boy or a girl, this baby book is perfect for both. It has a nice minimalist design with lively colors. Furthermore, it comes with quite a lot of pages, 160 pages to be exact.
It is quite detailed and has little pockets and slots for pictures. The pockets also allow you to store any extra documents, letters, etc. However, the picture slots may seem a little bit small. Other than that, it’s a great modern baby memory book.
- Modern baby memory book
- Great for any type of family
- A minimalist detailed design
- Extra pockets and slots for photos
- The picture slots may be too small
7. KiddosArt Baby Memory Book
Want something gender-neutral that will present your baby’s milestones in the best possible way? Then, this is one of the best baby memory books you can buy.
It includes 72 thick pages, which are bound with wire rings. So you can easily add more pages or exclude unnecessary pages. The pages are decorated with throughout, adorable and colorful artwork. There is plenty of room for pics and notes.
Expecting moms can add a family tree, too. Furthermore, they can paste pictures easily on it. However, they may find the book a bit old fashioned.
- A gender-neutral design
- Quite affordable
- Plenty of photo and writing slots
- Only a set of 12 monthly stickers
8. KeaBabies Baby First 5 Years Memory Book Journal
If you want an adorable modern memory book, this is the one for you.
You will love all the 90 artsy and colorful pages. There’s room for photos, details, and a family tree. It even comes with a keepsake box.
This is more like a diary that allows you to store the memories in any way you like. You can paste the pictures in any size and in any way you like too. The book has a really nice cover and is quite durable.
However, if you are looking for something that provides a lot of room for keepsake items – this may not be the one.
- Lots of writing space
- Paste the picture in any way you like
- Great quality
- Some users say this book has a strong odor
9. Bobee Memory Baby Book Girl
If you want to use attractive stickers to mark your baby’s milestones, then this is the book you may be looking for. In fact, it comes with stickers and also detailed pages to guide you about what you should record.
The book has a total of 52 pages, which you might feel enough to cover your baby’s journey through the first 5-years. There are also some pages intentionally left blank so that you can customize them on your own.
What you may not like is the fact that this book doesn’t include a keepsake box to store special items. However, it is quite specific in the details. And the picture slots have the right ratio.
- Attractive and meaningful stickers
- Good design
- Quite detailed
- It doesn’t come with a keepsake envelope
10. Lil Peach Birdie Baby Five Year Memory Book Photo Journal
Are you looking for something plain and simple that will be perfect for any baby and any family? Then, this memory book may be the one for you. Apparently, it comes in six different colors and is quite organized inside.
It has slots for pictures and hassle-free small slots for detailed writing. You won’t have to put much effort into filling it up.
- Nicely designed
- Slots for both pictures and details
- Good quality
- Not many pages
Why every new parent needs a baby memory book?
What is a memory book? In short, a memory book is a collection of personal memories. And a pregnancy and baby memory book is a collection of pictures and other memorabilia of an expecting mom and a baby.
Baby memory books are a great way to treasure early motherhood memories. Babies grow so fast without you realizing. When they grow up, they will enjoy going through the albums. The best part is they’ll cherish this one of a kind experience.
Here are some milestones/memories that you may want to record.
- Baby shower
- Family tree
- Memories of pregnancy
- First 5 birthdays
- Every first like the first simile, first dr. visit etc.
- All the holidays
- First trips / vacations
- And more!
How to choose the best baby memory book?
Whether you want to buy a memory book for yourself or as a baby shower gift for someone, you should choose wisely. There are a few things you need to look for in a baby memory book.
1. Check how my pages the book includes. If you want to add as many details as possible, choose a book with a higher number of pages. Also, Make sure the book contains acid-free paper.
2. Finalize how many years do you want a baby memory book to cover. Most of the baby book allows you to record milestones up to 5-years. If you choose a memory book that stretches to 5-years, make sure there are enough blank pages towards the end of the book for personalization. Otherwise, consider buying a memory book where you can add extra pages as needed.
3. A keepsake box is an important part of baby memory books. Even though many baby memory books don’t include a keepsake box, you should buy a book that includes a keepsake box.
4. Check how many details a book allows you to add? Some baby memory books focus on only major milestones and holidays, whereas some books focus on month-by-month details. It depends on the effort and time you are willing to put in.
5. Do you have color and design preferences? A girly design or a gender-neutral design? Do you want to have some specific pages like a family tree, pregnancy page in your book? Check all of this beforehand to ensure you are buying the right book.
Your baby will grow up so fast that you will be left thinking it was just yesterday. You were thinking of documenting things but was too lazy too and now it’s one year gone. Therefore, whether it is a pregnant friend or your own child, buy a good baby memory book and you will be able to give your baby a treat when he grows up. And, a walk down through the memory lane won’t feel bad either.
Which baby memory books do you like most? Let us know in the comments below.